5 TIPS FOR BUYING WHITE JEANS
Shirt | Camilla and Marc
Jeans | Witchery
Shoes | Vans
Sunglasses | Le Spec
Necklace | Country Road
Bangle | Topshop
Bag | Topshop
It is a good time to be finding a nice white or light coloured pair of jeans for the sunnier weekends or smart casual events this Spring/Summer. I have 5 tips below on what too look out for when buying a pair. I highly recommend investing in a pair, there are timeless!
5 Tips for Picking White or Light Jeans
- Look for a thicker fabric pair - this is because sometimes the thinner ones you can see too much detail...
- I like to go up a size sometimes to get them a little bit baggier. Create that slimming illusion.
- Zips and details down the side are always a good option to attract the eye there not straight to the jean it's self.
- Make sure you look at the back of them before you buy! Make sure they sit right and flatter your bum!
- Cropped is always a good idea/current trend.